Comfonomics was founded in 2013 with the intent of catering to the energy needs of the industrial and commercial segment by not only designing and installing the most efficient utility systems, but also streamlining their existing utilities.
For three years and counting, Comfonomics has helped several customers develop energy efficient systems in the utility segment including HVAC / Compressed Air / iBMS / SCADA.
In 2016, Environomics was formed with a mission to generate clean and green energy, Environomics Pvt. Ltd. is passionate to help customers use solar PV systems to alienate dependency on non-renewable resources for energy generation with Green Energy revolution.
Vision & Mission
Environomics aspires to be a leader in the field of engineering by deploying the best and most efficient practices and developing self-sustaining systems.
We are dedicated to developing a sustainable and efficient eco-system for our customers, shareholders and employees by achieving…
- Engineering Excellence By focusing on high engineering solutions for our customers.
- Operational Excellence By pursuing continuous improvement in all our operations.
- Ethical Superiority By ensuring that all our employees understand the value system of the company.
- With a strong team boasting of rich and diversified experience in several MNCs such as Ingersoll Rand, Larsen & Tubro and more, Environomics has a very strong safety culture.
- The team strives to maintain the safety as part of life and solid processes laid down by the team help achieve the same safety standards in execution and entire process.
- Seamless Integration
Solar PV systems’ power is integrated with grid supply and can be used to run all types of loads in the factory.
- High Quality Components
Panels, inverters, mounting structures, wiring and remote monitoring.
- Quality Power with Saving Opportunities
Easy to consume low transmission losses. High-quality electricity.
- System Reliability & Safety End-toend safety measures during construction and operation incorporated in various components of the solar plant.
- Guaranteed Delivery Timelines
We guarantee delivery in our committed time frame… else we compensate for the delays.